Under-Desk Power Extension Blocks
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our heavy-duty commercial under desk power extension blocks provide a smart functional means of minimising cabling and safely consolidating power distribution. Especially designed to sit comfortably within the Stockholm cable management tray.
With a UK 3-pin plug, 4 way configuration in black, the under-desk power outlets are supplied as stand-alone units and can be powered by a starter lead with an integrated spare fuse. There is a choice of 3 lengths of starter leads and 3 lengths of connector leads to suit your specific requirements.
With "plug and play" technology with heavy-duty GST18 connectors, the Under-Desk Power Extension Blocks can safely be linked up together with a choice of 3 different lengths of connecting lead to enable employing multiple units per desk or to join several desks in a row to be fed from the same power source (providing the fuse loading is not exceeded).
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 4430 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please note that our Power Extension Blocks are only available with a UK 3-Pin plug.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 3-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my Under-Desk Power Extension Blocks?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- We may ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our Under-Desk Power Extension Blocks hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new Under-Desk Power Extension Block.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my Under-Desk Power Extension Blocks for me?
As you would either have assembled it yourself, or if included with a desk installation, was installed gratis while assembling the desk, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my Under-Desk Power Extension Block is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the item is affected, so you may well find your Under-Desk Power Extension Blocks are dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.