Cloonch Sit-Stand Stool
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Keep your muscles engaged and improve your posture while you sit on the Cloonch. Choose from a range of premium quality fabrics for optimum comfort. Made to order within 4 weeks.
What better accompaniment to your sit-stand desk than a sit-stand stool? At NINJA, we recommend alternating between sitting and standing throughout gaming and the Cloonch has your back.
Choose from a large range of premium fabrics for your Cloonch with a foam seat that moulds to your body... that’s right -it gets to know you and your unique shape! With full 360-degree pivot and pendulum movement, your core muscles will remain engaged while you sit and at just 7kg, it’s lightweight enough to move to where you want it to go, you can drag it around via its sleek, leather handle.
Rooted in a sturdy base, the Cloonch is fully height adjustable, allowing you to match it perfectly to the height of your NINJA gaming desk. You’ll be able to maintain your healthy posture while giving your leg muscles a rest, making for perfect active sitting.
The Cloonch is fully backed up by a comprehensive 5 year guarantee and is made to order within 4 weeks, so you can start enjoying gentle movement and comfortable seating, while you game very soon!
4 WEEK LEAD TIME.
Seat Height: 600mm - 850mm
Seat: Polypropylene seat chassis, 55 mm thick PU cold moulded foam seat cushion, density approx65 kg/m³, compression hardness 6.8 kPa. Upholstery applied without adhesive, therefore fully recyclable and breathable. Upholstery fabric selection according to Viasit Collection. Fire safety tests: FMVSS 302, nfp 92-501 to nfp 92-507
Height adjustment: Height-adjustable, operated with a leather strap.
Base: Plastic base with integrated, innovative pendulum mechanism.
General information: Black metal and plastic parts
- Free delivery service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders, subject to stock availability.
- All orders are non-stock and on a 4-week lead time direct from Germany.
EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Delivery for all orders is 4-weeks, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- All orders are despatched direct from Germany.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 5-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my Cloonch?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our Cloonch stools hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new Cloonch.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
What happens if my Cloonch is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the Cloonch is affected, so you may well find your Cloonch is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.