Professional Standing Gaming Desk - Frame Only
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This is the 'Frame Only' option of our acclaimed "world's best height adjustable standing gaming desk", the NINJA Professional, which has a load carrying capacity of 120 Kg., without affecting performance. It is the most stable height adjustable sit-stand gaming desk frame available, representing exceptional value, and comes complete with standard control switch.
With market-leading stability at all heights, the NINJA Professional standing gaming desk frame is finished in a scratch-resistant, tough epoxy powder coating and is made in Sweden to our exacting quality standards, with precision engineering applied to every last detail, helping to make it the best quality desk frame in the world.
Boasting the fastest electrical height adjustment in the world due to its high quality 100% Swedish made dual motors which give incredible smoothness and reliability, the NINJA Professional standing gaming desk frame is also whisper quiet when moving up or down.
The NINJA Professional has a enviable height variation, from 595 mm, perfect for wheelchair users, up to 1300 mm, which is great for really tall gamers, and the sturdy frame of this robust standing gaming desk incorporates an overload protection and electronic cut-out collision mechanism for safety as standard.
The NINJA Professional is the most stable height adjustable standing gaming desk frame available today, and whilst it can be made to move a fraction at full height if you push to wobble it, this is not noticeable during normal gaming use. Multiple frame-to-gaming-desktop fixing points help to give a rock-solid bond between the frame and top, making this the most stable desk for gaming.
We recommend the use of a sturdy monitor arm to help eliminate any unnecessary wobble at your monitor.
Some more reasons why ours are the steadiest standing desks for gaming:
- The quality and gauge of the steel we use is world class.
- The Professional gaming desk has a thick steel 'U-Beam' securing both legs at the top and providing multiple fixing points to the gaming desktop.
- Our tolerances between moving components is minimal.
- Our leg separators / plastic inserts are precisely machined for each leg set giving finer tolerances and less movement between components.
- The frames are designed to prevent wobble, not designed to a price point.
- We use beefier fixings than any other manufacturer to assemble the frame with, giving higher torque tolerances with less chance of working loose.
It’s worth bearing in mind that cheaper imported standing gaming desks often have massive stability problems due to poor design and cheap materials.
Looking for that extra special gaming desktop? If you are looking for something better than our standard MFC gaming desktops, we have an amazing gaming desktop called Fenix, which has magical powers... Click this link to get a sample of our Fenix gaming desktops.
£10 from the sale of each desk will be donated to Blesma, the limbless veterans - registered charity 1084189.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 4430 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All the following equipment is included as standard with your Ninja Professional Extreme gaming desk, allowing you to set up and get gaming as quickly as possible.
- Ninja Professional gaming desk frame and controls
- Standard Up/Down Control Switch
- Cable Tidy Clips
- Instruction Manual
Note: Additional equipment shown in pictures are for example only. Memory control switch, CPU holder, CPU, mouse, keyboard, headphones, monitor arms, screens and models are not included although some of these are available as options)
|Professional Specification table||Made in Sweden|
|Dual Motors (100% Swedish made)||Desktop composition: 25mm MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard)|
|Speed: 42 mm per second||Frame composition: 30% recycled steel|
|Noise: 38 dBA|
|Collision and Overload Protection||Compliance:|
|Minimum Height 595 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk underside||Machine Directive 2006/42/EC|
|Minimum Height 620 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk working surface||EMC Directive 2014/30EU|
|Maximum Height 1300 mm to the desk working surface||Low voltage directive 2014/35/EC|
|Maximum Loading Weight 120 Kg including worktop||REACH|
|Foot depth 690mm||WEEE|
|Leg-top under-desk support arms 540mm||RoHS 3 2015/863|
|Frame weight 33Kg||EN 527-1:2011 Type A, EN 527-2:2016|
|Input voltage 230v (nominal)||ISO 21016|
|Standby power: Less than 0.3w|
|Max operational power: 300w||EU plug added for EU shipments|
- FREE same day despatch on a Next-Day service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- All EU orders will automatically have an EU plug added at no extra charge.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary depending on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full, no-nonsense 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my gaming desk?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat. If all that’s needed is a simple reboot of the control panel (which covers most of our calls) or, er, switching your desk on at the wall (you’d be surprised) we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our gaming desks hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new desk.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my desk for me?
If we installed your desk, yes. If you assembled it yourself, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my gaming desk is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the desk is affected, so you may well find your desk is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.
Assembly Instructions & Videos
- Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this.
- The only tools that we provide for assembly are two Allen keys: 1 x 4mm and 1 x 5mm, a soft-headed mallet may also be needed.
- An instruction and operating manual is provided with your desk.
Click on the image above to download the NINJA Professional Assembly Instructions.
Click on the image above to download the optional NINJA Heavy Duty Cable Management Tray Assembly Instructions.
The video below shows how to install the optional LED lighting kit on the NINJA Professional Height Adjustable Standing Gaming Desk.
The video below shows how to fit the optional heavy duty cable management tray on the NINJA Professional Height Adjustable Standing Gaming Desk.
The video below shows how to fit the optional enhanced anti-collision sensor on the NINJA Professional Height Adjustable Standing Gaming Desk.
Important note: Ensure there screw-hole located in the middle of part 'C' (as per the instruction manual) is facing towards the front of the desk to allow the sensor to be installed forward of the cross beam. If located behind the cross beam it will interfere with the control box location.