LED Lighting Spares - Power Lead
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Heavy Duty 2m Black Power Lead for RGB LED lighting strip light kit for your standing gaming desk, with UK 3-Pin moulded plug at one end for mains connection and moulded UIC kettle connector at the other end. Available singularly as a spare to compliment the RGB LED lighting kit for your standing gaming desk.
LED Strip Light Power Lead Specifications
- Operating Voltage: 230v AC nominal
- Colour: Black
- Length: 2m
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): IP20 (non-waterproof)
- UK 3-Pin moulded Plug to mains
- Kettle Plug Connector to driver
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please note that our LED RGB lighting kits are only available with a UK 3-Pin plug.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 1-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my LED kit?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- We may ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our LED lighting kits hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new kit.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Please Note: Any tampering, altering or soldering the LED strip outside of the simple installation instructions will render the LED lighting kit guarantee void.
What happens if my LED lighting kit is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the item is affected, so you may well find your LED kit is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.