Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms have an innovative counterbalance technology which allows the user to move the screens up and down and from side to side with ease to ensure that the best ergonomic viewing position is reached. For anyone that needs to move their screens around on a regular basis, the Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms represents the very best of design with their chunky looks, and are a must-have with its effortless, smooth, free movements.
IMPORTANT - Please check your monitor fixing carefully before ordering as whilst the VESA fixings provided with our monitors will cater to the majority of commercial grade monitors, domestic monitors may well not have this facility.
Can be used in conjunction with any standard or height adjustable desk.
Please Note: This product colour is black, the images depict a white version which is available on request. Sorry...we didn't have any decent images of the black...it's just like the white arm shown, except it's black.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 4430 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colour: Black (White available on request)
- Gas spring assisted monitor arm, just push or pull the monitor to your desired position and it floats there like magic
- Quick release VESA plate
- Dual mounting options included: Desk clamp and Grommet mount
- Integrated cable management system
- Easily change monitor orientation with one hand, to portrait or landscape
- Suitable for most screens up to 27"
- with VESA 100, 75, or 50 mounting holes
- Rotate: 360°
- Swivel: 360°
- Tilt: -90° to 90°
- Load Capacity: 1.5-7 kg per arm
- Available in White or Black.
- Free same day despatch for next day delivery to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
We’re happy to back-up this high-quality product with a 1-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arm.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms for me?
As you would either have assembled it yourself, or if included with a desk installation, was installed gratis while assembling the desk, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms are damaged when they arrive?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms are affected, so you may well find your Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms are dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.
Click on the picture above to download the Gas-Lift Twin Monitor Arms assembly instructions.