Monitor Arms - Heavy Duty Single
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
An ergonomic must-have for all desk users, our highly adjustable Heavy Duty Single Monitor Arm provides an extremely robust, but simple, minimalist approach to monitor placement and are supplied with both 'through the desktop' and desktop clamp fixing options. Our monitor arms are also VESA compatible for both 75 mm and 100 mm.
With a maximum height of 415 mm (to screen centre) and maximum arm reach of 422 mm these sturdy single flat screen monitor arms have integrated cable management to ensure your desktop remains clear and tidy.
The Heavy Duty Single screen support has a screen weight capacity of 12 Kg, is suitable for monitors up to 34" and the height is adjustable (100-415 mm). Available in black, silver and white finish.
IMPORTANT - Please check your monitor fixing carefully before ordering as whilst the VESA fixings provided with our monitors will cater to the majority of commercial grade monitors, domestic monitors may well not have this facility.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 4430 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colour: Black (Silver and White available on request)
- VESA 75 and 100 mounting holes: compatible with most 15″ to 34″ monitors
- Tool free height adjustment with quick-release lever
- Tilt screen up/down 15°
- Free swivel screen left/right
- Rotate monitors to choose between landscape and portrait
- Adjustable height: fix monitors 100 to 415mm from the desk (to screen centre)
- Ultra heavy-duty clamp, steel construction
- Integrated cable management
- Fully adjustable cantilever arm
- Up to 12Kgs max. weight
- Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my Heavy Duty Single Monitor Arm?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our Heavy Duty Single Monitor Arms hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new Heavy Duty Single Monitor Arm.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my Heavy Duty Single Monitor Arm for me?
As you would either have assembled it yourself, or if included with a desk installation, was installed gratis while assembling the desk, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my Heavy Duty Single Monitor Arm is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the Heavy Duty Single Monitor Arm is affected, so you may well find your Heavy Duty Single Monitor Arms is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.
The assembly video below is of a twin monitor arm set up but is the same in principle to the single arm.