Gaming Desktops - Commercial grade
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our standard gaming desktops are extremely heavy duty, commercial grade desktops, made of 25 mm thick melamine faced chipboard (MFC) and are manufactured for us in the UK by global leading brand EGGER, who are renowned for their consistent high-quality finish.
These gaming desktops are supplied without pre-drilled fixing holes as standard. If you are purchasing with a desk frame and require pre-drilled fixing holes with metal screw inserts in the fixing pattern of the frame for ease of installation, please add the text "Pre-drill for my desk frame" in the special instructions box which is located below your chosen products in the shopping cart.
All of our desktops have an active antibacterial hygienic surface property and are tested in accordance with ISO 22196 which inhibits or kills the growth of microorganisms. They are made from sustainable source wood and are FSC certified.
All sizes available on the product selection buttons are available for same day despatch (subject to stock availability) on a 24 hour, next day service. Please order by 2 pm for this service.
Not sure what will suit your décor? Why not order your own FREE SAMPLES by clicking on this link - NINJA gaming desktop Samples.
We can make almost any size desktop to suit your needs on a 4 week lead time, please email email@example.com or contact via the webchat service with the size of desktop you require and we will respond promptly with a quote. If you prefer to pick up the phone, we'd love to hear you, please call 0330 133 4430. Special sizes cannot be pre-drilled and will be supplied as a blank desktop.
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my Gaming Desktop?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our Gaming Desktops hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new Gaming Desktop.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my Gaming Desktop for me?
If we installed your desk, yes. If you assembled it yourself, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my Gaming Desktop is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the Gaming Desktop is affected, so you may well find your Gaming Desktop is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.