Enhanced Anti-Collision Sensor
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
For increased safety the Enhanced Anti-Collision Sensor kit is suitable for use with NINJA Professional and Conqueror standing gaming desks. Providing that extra level of sensitivity to resistance if in collision with other objects, the Enhanced Anti-Collision Sensor gives you further peace of mind.
The enhanced Anti-Collision Sensor is available for both Professional and Professional Extreme two leg standing desks and our Conqueror three legged height adjustable L-Shaped gaming desks.
Suitable for use with frame only options when using your own desktop.
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my gaming desk?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat. If all that’s needed is a simple reboot of the control panel (which covers most of our calls) or, er, switching your desk on at the wall (you’d be surprised) we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our gaming desks hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new desk.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my desk for me?
If we installed your desk, yes. If you assembled it yourself, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my gaming desk is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the desk is affected, so you may well find your desk is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.
Click on the picture above to download pdf assembly instructions for the Standard enhanced anti-collision sensor.
Click on the picture above to download pdf assembly instructions for the Heavy Duty enhanced anti-collision sensor.
Below is a quick assembly guide on how to fit the standard optional Enhanced Anti-collision Sensor. Important note: Ensure there screw-hole located in the middle of part 'C' (as per the instruction manual) is facing towards the front of the desk to allow the sensor to be installed forward of the cross beam. If located behind the cross beam it will interfere with the control box location.
Below is a quick assembly guide on how to fit the Extra Heavy Duty optional Enhanced Anti-collision Sensor. Important note: Ensure there screw-hole located in the middle of part 'C' (as per the instruction manual) is facing towards the front of the desk to allow the sensor to be installed forward of the cross beam. If located behind the cross beam it will interfere with the control box location.