Desktop Power Outlet with Dual USB Charge
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Desktop Power Outlet with Dual USB Charge provides a classy, clean-looking yet functional means of bringing power onto the desktop, minimising cabling and safely consolidating power distribution.
Available as a three pin UK socket outlet with chromed outer ring and black insert, featuring Smart Charge USB-A and USB-C connections and incorporating an integrated 5A fuse. Desktop Power Outlet with Dual USB Charge sockets come with a 2m detachable lead as standard to connect them to the power supply.
Multiple Desktop Power Outlet with Dual USB Charge socket outlets can be added wherever needed on the desktop. All requests are processed to order and precisely cut with our in-house CNC machinery, allowing a truly bespoke offering to cater to your exact requirements.
Our latest smart charge facility is designed to meet the needs of the latest technology including Apple, Android, Kindles and Microsoft devices to name a few and will never over charge or heat your device, stopping power transfer to your device, once fully charged (100%). This configuration will only allow you to charge devices, it will not allow you to transfer data between two devices.
The standard default position that we provide these is approximately 110 mm in from the back and 140 mm in from the sides of the desktop to the centre of the socket outlet. Please choose your preferred position using the drop-down selector and If more than one socket is needed, please order each of these separately using the drop-down to choose your position for each power outlet.
- Back Left & Back Right is 110 mm in from the back and 140 mm in from the side to the centre of the cable port.
- Back Centre is placed centrally, 110 mm in from the back edge of the desk to the centre of the cable port.
- Back off-centre Left is 110 mm in from the back and 180 mm to the left of the desk centre to the centre of the cable port.
- Back off-centre Right is 110 mm in from the back and 180 mm to the right of the desk centre to the centre of the cable port.
- Custom - Please advise us if you would like one or more customer positions on your desk by typing your precise dimensional requirements into the ‘Special instructions’ box below the products selected in your shopping cart. If you need any clarification or would like to chat it through with us first, please call on 0330 133 4430, alternatively you can email a sketch through to us at email@example.com
- Socket Diameter - 94mm
- Hole Cut Out - 80mm
- Voltage rating - 230v
- Fused at 5A
- Complete with 2m lead to UK plug
- USB-A output - 12W
- USB-C output - 18W QC (Quick Charge)
- 1 Year Guarantee
- BSI Kitemark Certified KM686563
- Spare fuse in each socket
- Features blue power light in USB port
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please note that our Desktop Power Outlet with Dual USB Chargers are only available with a UK 3-Pin plug.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 3-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my Desktop Power Outlet?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- We may ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our Desktop Power Outlet hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new kit.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my Desktop Power Outlet for me?
As you would either have assembled it yourself, or if included with a desk installation, was installed gratis while assembling the desk, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my Desktop Power Outlet is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the items are affected, so you may well find your order is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.