Conqueror Standing Gaming Desk
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The NINJA Conqueror is our top of the range height adjustable corner standing gaming desk, giving unparalleled stability and facilitating an amazing fully immersive gaming desk experience. By utilising high quality 100% Swedish made triple motors, the NINJA Conqueror boasts a massive maximum loading of 160 Kg. (including desktop), it's 'rock-steady' at height, and being precision built in Sweden to the highest quality it comes with an all-embracing 10-year guarantee for years of trouble-free gaming.
The NINJA Conqueror is supplied complete with inset standard up/down controller and cable clips, so you can set up and get gaming as soon as possible.
The NINJA Conqueror sit stand height adjustable L shaped gaming desk allows freedom of movement whilst enjoying totally immersive gaming to the full. Being able to stand up whilst gaming not only helps anyone who suffers from back pain after sitting gaming for hours, but also adds an extra dimension to your experience.
Incorporating our unique flush-fitting inlay memory control switch, set into the desktop surface for a really clean, minimalist look, The NINJA Conqueror corner gaming desk sits head and shoulders above any other gaming desk available. It is available either with a tough scratch-resistant epoxy powder coating or highly polished chrome frame, for that extra wow-factor, with a choice of 5 different desktop finishes.
The NINJA Conqueror gaming desk is unquestionably the most stable height adjustable standing gaming desk available and whilst it can be made to move a fraction at full height if you push to wobble it, this is not noticeable during heavy gaming use.
We manufacture the desktops in the UK using our own CNC machines and make fixing holes with metal screw inserts in the fixing pattern of the frame to the underside of the gaming desktops to make assembly both quick and easy and also to ensure an unrivalled rigidity between the desktop and frame. We have multiple secure frame-to-gaming-desktop fixings, giving a rock-solid bond between the frame and top, helping to make this the most stable gaming desk.
We recommend the use of sturdy monitor arms to help eliminate any unnecessary wobble at your monitor.
Some more reasons why ours are the steadiest standing desks for gaming:
- The quality and gauge of the steel we use is world class.
- The Conqueror gaming desk has two thick steel 'U-Beams' securing all three legs at the top and providing multiple fixing points to the gaming desktop.
- Our tolerances between moving components is minimal.
- Our leg separators / plastic inserts are precisely machined for each leg set giving finer tolerances and less movement between components.
- The frames are designed to prevent wobble, not designed to a price point.
- We use beefier fixings than any other manufacturer to assemble the frame with, giving higher torque tolerances with less chance of working loose.
It’s worth bearing in mind that cheaper imported standing gaming desks often have massive stability problems due to poor design and cheap materials.
PLEASE NOTE: The flush-fitting Up/Down inlay switch is mounted on the main section of desk on the opposite side of the return by default, as per the diagrams in the next tab (Configuration).
£10 from the sale of each desk will be donated to Blesma, the limbless veterans - registered charity 1084189.
All the following equipment is included as standard with your Ninja Conqueror height adjustable standing gaming desk, allowing you to set up and get gaming as quickly as possible.
- Ninja Conqueror gaming desk frame and controls
- Gaming desktops (2-part top)
- Standard Up/Down Control Switch
- Cable Tidy Clips
- Instruction Manual
The Conqueror is configured with either left or right-handed returns, as it is essentially built in two sections, a main section and a return section, as per the diagrams above. The main section of the desk is 80cm deep (front to back) and the return (or side) section is 60cm deep. The main section can either be 160cm or 180cm wide and the return / side total length of 160cm, this is made up of the 80cm depth of the main section plus 80cm for the length of the return / side section.
The complete desktop is provided as two separate pieces and are predrilled with metal screw inserts fitted in the fixing pattern of the frame to make assembly easier and quicker. This does not apply to special size desktops which are supplied without inserts. We can only make two-piece desktops for corners.
PLEASE NOTE: The flush-fitting Up/Down inlay switch is mounted on the main section of desk on the opposite side of the return by default, as per the diagrams above.
We are also able to make custom sized tops with little cost impact on a 4-week lead time, limitations do apply but if you are looking for something different, email your idea through to email@example.com or drop us a line on 0330 137 4430 and we’ll help make your design come to life.
Looking for that extra special gaming desktop? If you are looking for something better than our standard MFC gaming desktops, we have an amazing gaming desktop called Fenix, which has magical powers... Click this link to get a sample of our Fenix gaming desktops.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 4430 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cable Port Positions
- PLEASE NOTE: The standard cable port positions shown above refer to the main section of the desktop only - for cable ports on the return desktop, please chose the 'CUSTOM' option.
- Back Left & Back Right is 110 mm in from the back and 140 mm in from the side to the centre of the cable port.
- Back Centre is placed centrally, 110 mm in from the back edge of the desk to the centre of the cable port.
- Back off-centre Left is 110 mm in from the back and 180 mm to the left of the desk centre to the centre of the cable port.
- Back off-centre Right is 110 mm in from the back and 180 mm to the right of the desk centre to the centre of the cable port.
- Custom - Please advise us if you would like one or more customer positions on your desk by typing your precise dimensional requirements into the ‘Special instructions’ box (below the products selected in your shopping cart). If you need any clarification or would like to chat it through with us first, please call on 0330 133 4430, alternatively you can email a sketch through to us at email@example.com
- There may be a lead time on custom cable ports of 2-3 days.
- FREE same day despatch on a Next-Day service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- All EU orders will automatically have an EU plug added at no extra charge.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
Important: Please be aware that all deliveries are to 'Kerbside Only' which is standard industry practice, the carriers will leave your pallet or parcels at your door, they will not take them inside for you. This is due to insurance being void if the driver does this.
Important: Your order will be delivered on a pallet due to weight, size or configuration. We do this in order to minimise damage with certain products. A pallet will consist of a number of parcels wrapped in black plastic; tear open the plastic to move your parcels from the pallet into your premises. The pallet will be your responsibility to dispose of responsibly.
Our expert packers in the warehouse usually place a ‘seconds’ or damaged desktop on the base of the pallet to act as extra protection against knocks, so please be aware there may be an unwrapped desktop with one corner broken off sitting on the base of the pallet, please do not refuse delivery as your desktop will not be exposed but safely wrapped up in cardboard with edge protectors placed inside.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full, no-nonsense 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my gaming desk?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat. If all that’s needed is a simple reboot of the control panel (which covers most of our calls) or, er, switching your desk on at the wall (you’d be surprised) we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our gaming desks hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new desk.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my desk for me?
If we installed your desk, yes. If you assembled it yourself, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my gaming desk is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the desk is affected, so you may well find your desk is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.
Assembly Instructions & Videos
- Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this.
- The only tools that we provide for assembly are two Allen keys: 1 x 4mm and 1 x 5mm, a soft-headed mallet may also be needed.
- Our NINJA Conqueror desktops are predrilled to the fixing pattern of the frame and have metal screw inserts fitted to make assembly quick and easy.
- An instruction and operating manual is provided with your desk.
Click on the image above to download the NINJA Conqueror Gaming Desk Assembly Instructions.
Click on the image above to download the optional NINJA Heavy Duty Cable Management Tray Assembly Instructions.
The video below is a generic assembly video which shows how to install the LED lighting kit. Please note that this video does not show the kit being installed on the Conqueror standing gaming desk.
The video below shows how to fit the optional heavy duty cable management tray on the NINJA Conqueror Height Adjustable Standing Gaming Desk.
The video below shows how to fit the optional enhanced heavy duty anti-collision sensor on the NINJA Conqueror Height Adjustable Standing Gaming Desk.
Important note: Ensure there screw-hole located in the middle of part 'C' (as per the instruction manual) is facing towards the front of the desk to allow the sensor to be installed forward of the cross beam. If located behind the cross beam it will interfere with the control box location.