- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our cable ports offer a neat and practical solution for routing cables through your height adjustable gaming desktop. These can be specified in any position to suit you best and are processed to order with our in-house CNC machinery, allowing a real custom solution for your gaming desk cabling requirements.
Our cable port covers are made of tough ABS plastic, designed to last the life of your desk and are 96 mm in diameter, fitting tightly into the CNC machined 80 mm cable hole we provide. As many cable ports as you need can be added, wherever you need them.
Please choose your preferred position using the drop-down selector for our standard positions and if more than one cable port is needed, please order each of these separately using the drop-down to choose your position for each port. If you need custom ports, please add a note in the 'Special Instructions' box under your added products in your shopping cart and/or email us a sketch with dimensions to email@example.com and we'll confirm everything with you before production.
Cable Port Positions
- Back Left & Back Right is 110 mm in from the back and 140 mm in from the side to the centre of the cable port.
- Back Centre is placed centrally, 110 mm in from the back edge of the desk to the centre of the cable port.
- Back off-centre Left is 110 mm in from the back and 180 mm to the left of the desk centre to the centre of the cable port.
- Back off-centre Right is 110 mm in from the back and 180 mm to the right of the desk centre to the centre of the cable port.
- Custom - Please advise us if you would like one or more customer positions on your desk by typing your precise dimensional requirements into the ‘Special instructions’ box below the products selected in your shopping cart. If you need any clarification or would like to chat it through with us first, please call on 0330 133 4430, alternatively you can email a sketch through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my Cable Ports?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our Cable Ports hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new Cable Port.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my Cable Ports for me?
As you would either have assembled it yourself, or if included with a desk installation, was installed gratis while assembling the desk, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my Cable Ports are damaged when they arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the desk is affected, so you may well find your desk is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.