Cable Management Tray - Heavy Duty
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A brilliant, heavy duty epoxy powder coated steel cable management tray designed to keep all unsightly cables and connections out of sight on your standing gaming desk and ensure that no hazards are created by trailing cables around the desk. This cable tray is essential if you love a neat gaming desk set-up.
With a simple telescopic design, the cable management tray can be retro-fitted to any desk and will work with any gaming desk in the NINJA range, in all size options and is available in a range of finishes to match the frame colours of the NINJA gaming desk range.
- Construction: High grade rolled mild steel 30% recycled
- Finish (colours): Epoxy powder coated
- Section: 150mm x 150mm
- Length: 950mm to 1760mm
- Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my Cable Management Tray?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our Cable Management Trays virtually never develop problems. But if yours is the one that does and can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new Cable Management Tray.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my Cable Management Tray for me?
If we installed your desk, yes. If you assembled it yourself, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my Cable Management Tray is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the desk is affected, so you may well find your desk is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.
Please note: Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this.
Below is an assembly guide on how to fit the heavy duty cable management tray (2022 onwards), this supersedes the previous cable tray and assembly method which may be shown in the desk assembly videos.