Cable Management Tray End Caps
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
These handy cable tray end caps are ideal for hiding wires and cables within the heavy duty cable management tray by blanking off the ends of the tray to keep everything neatly out of sight. Available in Black and Anthracite to compliment the heavy duty cable management tray colours and sold in pairs.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 4430 or email@example.com
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my tray end caps?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat, we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our tray end caps hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new set of tray end caps.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my tray end caps for me?
As you would either have assembled it yourself, or if included with a desk installation, was installed gratis while assembling the desk, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my tray end caps are damaged when they arrive?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the desk is affected, so you may well find your desk is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.