Bundle Deal - Professional Standing Gaming Desk
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The world's best height adjustable standing gaming desk, the NINJA Professional is the most stable height adjustable sit-stand gaming desk available, and represents exceptional value in this bundle deal, with a rich list of accessories that are included; heavy-duty cable management tray, flush inlay memory control switch, surge protected power lead and LED lighting kit with 5050 RGB LED's with controller and App.
With market-leading stability at all heights and an ample maximum loading of 120 Kg. (including desktop), the NINJA Professional standing gaming desk frame is finished in a tough scratch-resistant epoxy powder coating and coupled with an amazing sculptured black gaming top. The NINJA Professional is made in Sweden to our exacting quality standards, with precision engineering applied to every last detail, helping to make it the best quality desk in the world.
Boasting the fastest electrical height adjustment in the world due to its high quality 100% Swedish made dual motors which give incredible smoothness and reliability, the NINJA Professional standing gaming desk is whisper quiet when moving up or down. The clean, minimalist design is completed with the incorporation of the latest switching technology, using our unique flush-fitting memory inlay switch which is set into the desktop surface and protrudes less than 2mm.
The NINJA Professional has a enviable height variation, from 595 mm, perfect for wheelchair users, up to 1300 mm, which is suitable for gamers 6'8" tall, and the sturdy frame of this robust standing gaming desk utilises an overload protection and electronic cut-out collision mechanism for safety as standard.
The NINJA Professional is one of the most stable height adjustable standing gaming desks available in the market today, and whilst it can be made to move a fraction at full height if you push to wobble it, this is not noticeable during normal gaming use.
We manufacture the desktops in the UK using our own CNC machines and make fixing holes with metal screw inserts in the fixing pattern of the frame to the underside of the gaming desktops to make assembly both quick and easy and also to ensure an unrivalled rigidity between the desktop and frame. We have multiple secure frame-to-gaming-desktop fixings, giving a rock-solid bond between the frame and top, helping to make this the most stable gaming desk.
We recommend the use of a sturdy monitor arm to help eliminate any unnecessary wobble at your monitor.
Some more reasons why ours are the steadiest standing desks for gaming:
- The quality and gauge of the steel we use is world class.
- The Professional gaming desk has a thick steel 'U-Beam' securing both legs at the top and providing multiple fixing points to the gaming desktop.
- Our tolerances between moving components is minimal.
- Our leg separators / plastic inserts are precisely machined for each leg set giving finer tolerances and less movement between components.
- The frames are designed to prevent wobble, not designed to a price point.
- We use beefier fixings than any other manufacturer to assemble the frame with, giving higher torque tolerances with less chance of working loose.
It’s worth bearing in mind that cheaper imported standing gaming desks often have massive stability problems due to poor design and cheap materials.
Looking for that extra special gaming desktop? If you are looking for something more than our standard MFC gaming desktops, we have an amazing gaming desktop called Fenix, which has magical powers... Click this link to get a sample of our Fenix gaming desktops.
£10 from the sale of each desk will be donated to Blesma, the limbless veterans - registered charity 1084189.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 4430 or email@example.com
All the following equipment is included as standard with your NINJA Professional gaming desk bundle deal, allowing you to set up and get gaming as quickly as possible.
- Ninja Professional gaming desk frame and controls
- Sculptured black gaming desktop (with cable access scallops)
- Inlay Memory Control Switch
- Heavy Duty Cable Management Tray (matching colour to your frame)
- Surge Protected 6 gang Power Lead (2m)
- LED lighting kit 5050 RGB with controller and App
- Cable Tidy Clips
- Instruction Manual
Note: Additional equipment shown in pictures are for example only. CPU holder, CPU, mouse, keyboard, headphones, monitor arms, screens and models are not included)
|Professional Specification table||Made in Sweden|
|Dual Motors (100% Swedish made)||Desktop composition: 25mm MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard)|
|Speed: 42 mm per second||Frame composition: 30% recycled steel|
|Noise: 38 dBA|
|Collision and Overload Protection||Compliance:|
|Minimum Height 595 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk underside||Machine Directive 2006/42/EC|
|Minimum Height 620 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk working surface||EMC Directive 2014/30EU|
|Maximum Height 1300 mm to the desk working surface||Low voltage directive 2014/35/EC|
|Maximum Loading Weight 120 Kg including worktop||REACH|
|Foot depth 690mm||WEEE|
|Leg-top under-desk support arms 540mm||RoHS 3 2015/863|
|Frame weight 33Kg||EN 527-1:2011 Type A, EN 527-2:2016|
|Desktop weight 20-25Kg||ISO 21016|
|Input voltage 230v (nominal)||FSC Certificated (Tops)|
|Standby power: Less than 0.3w|
|Max operational power: 300w||EU plug added for EU shipments|
- FREE same day despatch on a Next-Day service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- All EU orders will automatically have an EU plug added at no extra charge.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary depending on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
Important: Please be aware that all deliveries are to 'Kerbside Only' which is standard industry practice, the carriers will leave your pallet or parcels at your door, they will not take them inside for you. This is due to insurance being void if the driver does this.
Important: Your order may be delivered on a pallet due to weight, size or configuration. We do this in order to minimise damage with certain products. A pallet will consist of a number of parcels wrapped in black plastic; tear open the plastic to move your parcels from the pallet into your premises. The pallet will be your responsibility to dispose of responsibly.
Our expert packers in the warehouse usually place a ‘seconds’ or damaged desktop on the base of the pallet to act as extra protection against knocks, so please be aware there may be an unwrapped desktop with one corner broken off sitting on the base of the pallet, please do not refuse delivery as your desktop will not be exposed but safely wrapped up in cardboard with edge protectors placed inside.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full, no-nonsense 10-year guarantee.
What happens if there’s a problem with my gaming desk?
We’ll always sort the problem, and we’ll always aim to sort it fast. Here’s how:
- Get in touch by phone or live chat. If all that’s needed is a simple reboot of the control panel (which covers most of our calls) or, er, switching your desk on at the wall (you’d be surprised) we’ll have you sorted in minutes.
- Problem still not solved? We’ll ask you to send us a quick video so we can see what the issue is. Then we’ll send you a replacement part. Don’t worry, switching out parts is really easy. We’ll collect the faulty component when you’re ready.
- Our gaming desks hardly ever develop problems. Of the ones that do, most can be sorted simply and quickly. But if yours is the one-in-a-very-large-number that can’t be fixed easily, we’ll sort it. And we promise we won’t take ages to do it, even if it means sending you a whole new desk.
How quickly will you sort the problem?
We sort most issues over phone or live chat in minutes. For anything else, tell us about it before 2pm and we’ll have a replacement part on its way to you same day. It should be with you tomorrow.
Will you fix my desk for me?
If we installed your desk, yes. If you assembled it yourself, you’ll already know how easy it is to assemble. We’ll send you the part for a DIY fix, but we’re always here if you need a bit of help.
What happens if my gaming desk is damaged when it arrives?
- Just take a minute to double check the contents of your box. Our packaging can withstand serious damage before the desk is affected, so you may well find your desk is dandy even though the box is bashed.
- Something damaged or missing? Give us a call and we’ll send a replacement. All we’ll ask is that you send us a photo of the damage, just so we have the evidence to send the heavies round to our shipping partners.
Get in touch
Give us a call or tap live chat. We’ll be with you asap.
Assembly Instructions & Videos
- Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this.
- The only tools that we provide for assembly are two Allen keys: 1 x 4mm and 1 x 5mm, a soft-headed mallet may also be needed.
- Our NINJA Professional desktops are predrilled to the fixing pattern of the frame and have metal screw inserts fitted to make assembly quick and easy.
- An instruction and operating manual is provided with your desk.
Click on the image above to download the NINJA Professional Assembly Instructions.
Click on the image above to download the NINJA Heavy Duty Cable Management Tray Assembly Instructions.
The video below shows how to install the LED lighting kit on the NINJA Professional Height Adjustable Standing Gaming Desk.
The video below shows how to fit the heavy duty cable management tray on the NINJA Professional Height Adjustable Standing Gaming Desk.
The video below shows how to fit the optional enhanced anti-collision sensor on the NINJA Professional Height Adjustable Standing Gaming Desk.
Important note: Ensure there screw-hole located in the middle of part 'C' (as per the instruction manual) is facing towards the front of the desk to allow the sensor to be installed forward of the cross beam. If located behind the cross beam it will interfere with the control box location.